[Home][2015 Index] Re: [TCML] Making a larger toroid ideas [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Making a larger toroid ideas

Peter,

I ordered the Mori clips from the ebay link you sent. I'll try them out and
see how they can clip two ends together of the dryer ducting. I don't see
it yet but I'll try it out. Shipping to my address in Illinois (USA) is
quite long (but free) - 17 April to 12 May for $20 USD.

Thanks for the good idea!

Tim