[Home][2014 Index] Re: [TCML] Emergency Secondary repair, also archives down??? [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Emergency Secondary repair, also archives down???

     I should have done that Alex, it ended up being a bit troublesome, and
I did melt the PVC some.  I'm happy to report though, the coil is back up
an running beautifully!  No corona or anything.  I'm going to put a few
more coats of polyurethane on once the epoxy on the repair is fully cured,
but I got no corona from it, which is a plus...  Thanks for your help guys!

Scott Bogard.