[Home][2014 Index] Re: [TCML] Resin or fiberglass perfboard for terry filter? [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Resin or fiberglass perfboard for terry filter?

You can see what I'm building on my brand new shutterfly page at https://teslafirma.shutterfly.com/ My spark gap disk has 6 electrodes mounted in copper holders so I need a 1200rpm synchronous motor. I found one at https://www.surplussales.com/Motors/Motors-2.html My plan is to sell my old motor-vfd pair, get the bodine and end up with some extra cash.

I rebuilt my rc filter on a thin piece of lexan and I'll test it today.

Thanks for the tip on the RG8, I'll get some and strip it.

It was a real chore finding a pair of 15/60 nst's and I want to keep them healthy and long lived.

Thanks for this invaluable resource, I feel like I have dodged a transient!