[Home][2014 Index] Re: [TCML] DRSSTC minimum tone frequency [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] DRSSTC minimum tone frequency

Dorian,

At 1500mS (1.5 Seconds) you should hear individual pops for each burst.

Exactly the same as you would with a speaker playing short DC pulses at 1.5 second intervals.

If you are hearing anything else, you are getting multiple triggering of the burst, possibly a sign of noise getting in to your trigger circuit.

    Derek