[Home][2014 Index] Re: [TCML] Coil Demo Indoors [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Coil Demo Indoors

Thanks a lot for all of the feedback! My coil is an NST powered, rotary
spark gap coil putting off around 5' arcs.

Talking about a chicken wire counterpoise, would the chicken wire wrap
around to the bottom side that would touch the carpet or is it just on the
top surface? What I have right now as a counterpoise is a 2'x6' sheet of
steel. Not very big but would that isolate it enough from the carpet or do
I need something bigger?

Thank you all again for the responses!

Jeremy