[Home][2014 Index] Re: [TCML] Wow. Just realized TCML is over 20 years old [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Wow. Just realized TCML is over 20 years old

Chip, all,

I discovered this list soon after breaking down and getting my first home computer (1999 or early 2000) - yea, I know I was a little behind the technology curve :-) It sure came in handy for my "Tesla coil fix", as the late Harry Goldman retired from printing up the quarterly TCBA newsletter around 2001, I believe. These days, I am more of a lurker than a poster to this list and I haven't been too active at new projects over the last few years, but I still highly value this forum and its vast repository of collective knowledge in this subject.

David