[Home][2014 Index] Re: [TCML] Wow. Just realized TCML is over 20 years old [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Wow. Just realized TCML is over 20 years old

Thank you Chip for setting up and managing this list, thanks to the moderators we have/had, and thanks to all that have participated. This is one of very few lists that have survived the test of time without degenerating into a mess and has become a valuable source of collected knowledge. I'm proud to have been here from early on.

Regards,
BrianB