[Home][2014 Index] [TCML] Welcome back hotmail, outlook, msn folks [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[TCML] Welcome back hotmail, outlook, msn folks

Greetings all,

The last two tests indicated that I seem to be able to send to people with the microsoft email providers. For those of you using them, I had been black listed. Apparently hotmail won't allow delivery of more than one message at a time to their subscribers. This made it look to them like I was "name space mining". After several rounds of back and forth, I was able to get pupman.com unblocked.

As of now I believe that pupman.com is unblocked and everyone whose email providers are not having trouble should be getting TCML.

Thanks for your patience.

Chip