[Home][2014 Index] Re: [TCML] Muscle pain from tesla coil?? [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Muscle pain from tesla coil??

Actually, Nikola Tesla was born 10 July 1856 and died 7 January 1943, which would've made him 86 at his time of death. I seem to recall reading somewhere where he had stated in his "glory years" that he expected to live to be 140, though, citing the so-called beneficial health effects of the high frequency currents from his apparatuses.

David Rieben