[Home][2014 Index] Re: [TCML] New Bi-Polar TC pics [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] New Bi-Polar TC pics

Quoting "John F. Cooper III" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

Hi All:

The front panel for one of the new bi-polar's was returned last night, photos
attached. It was painted with a nice graphic by a local artist - Sean Enders.

I think that it looks fantastic.

Also, I just finished modifying one of my spark gaps (static, 6 gap, enclosed,
vacuum evacuated) with soundproof material and will take sound measurements
soon. Identical gaps, one soundproofed, one not, decibels measured from 10',
I'll know how effective it is this afternoon and will follow up with the
results if they're worth reporting on, I hope they are.

Sincerely,

John F. Cooper III

cell (949) 701-0005

www.Tesla-Coil.com, .us