[Home][2014 Index] Re: [TCML] "Fat Coil" QCW Double Resonant SSTC [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] "Fat Coil" QCW Double Resonant SSTC

Dear Steve,
I am lost for words.

Is there anyway this QCW stuff can be applied to spark gap or VTTC?

Very impressive results.

-Wil