[Home][2014 Index] [TCML] CYMATICS [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[TCML] CYMATICS

Hello All,
Some of you may recall about a year ago an individual looking for a coil to be in a music video.
I answered the call, and during a Blizzard in the middle of December 2013, My brother and I crammed several hundred pounds of high voltage equipment into my mothers mini-van, drove to a sketchy warehouse in NY City. Met Nigel Stanford a musical artist planning a music video playing on the eyes as well as the ears. Nigel called his project CYMATICS. It is a synergy of sight, sound and science.

Please Enjoy,

http://nigelstanford.com/Cymatics/

Thanks,
John "Jay" Howson IV

"Why thank you, I will be happy to take those electrons off your hands."