[Home][2014 Index] [TCML] Wraping gto wire [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[TCML] Wraping gto wire

Coiling the wire around the pvc posts a turn or two to help keep it supported is a nono?  Going from one level to another ie filter up to spark gap two turns around the pipe to keep nice and neat will affect performance?

If so how bout drilling a hole in wood and passing the  gto wire through the wood from one level to the next?  Any problrms with that?

Trying for as neat as can make it without messing up performance.

I've already found out the hard way I need a table saw some of my circular saw cuts leave a lot to be desired lol.

John cooper WT5Y

Sent from my Cricket smartphone