[Home][2014 Index] [TCML] Tesla Coil in Public Display [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[TCML] Tesla Coil in Public Display

Hello,

I am displaying my Tesla Coil in a giant room where there will be dozens of other people displaying their creations. Alot of the stuff there will be sensitive electronics. Should I put my Tesla Coil in a Faraday Cage and if so what type do you recommend? Also, since my coil is going to be indoors should I be concerned about ozone? I have a classic type coil made up of 2 - 9,000-volt neon sign transformers. It is about 48" tall and emits about 24" long arcs.

Thanks for the good advice that you have given me.

Jim