[Home][2014 Index] Re: [TCML] Help regarding specs for GXA350 EEV spark gap tube. [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Help regarding specs for GXA350 EEV spark gap tube.

Best I can find is the company contact info.

E2V TECHNOLOGIES (UK) LTD DBA E2V TECHNOLOGIES
106 WATERHOUSE LANE
CHELMSFORD, ESSEX, CM1 2QU
UNITED KINGDOM
Phone:00441245453344 Fax:01245 492492

--

Chris Boden
President

--

This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole
use of the intended recipient. Any review or distribution by others is