From: Jim Mora <wavetuner@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wed, Jun 11, 2014 5:01 pm
Subject: Re: [TCML] Question on Dummyload-Testing inDCResonantChargingcircuit, similar pursuit

Hi Stefan, et al,

I watched your video; you do really nice work! I have reconsidered my supply
and suspect it was not intended as a resonance charger, (perhaps a single
charge) at least not for our kind of application. My next step is to
determine if my tube Raytheon 6 pulse is a constant 24KV DC source and if it
has enough power to be a DC Tesla coil supply with a larger or smaller than
resonance cap. Here is a picture of my schematic. This really would make an
awesome looking supply is if can cut the demand on it.
http://www.helpofojai.blogspot.com/

Since I am designing a new RSG I want to rule this beast in or out so the
rotary is optimum and scalable for a pig coils otherwise. Richie's excellent
site jumps to Resonance charging and speaks little to L filtered DC supplies
especially Vacuum tubes. My Raytheon is definitely old school! Anyone?

Jim