[Home][2014 Index] Re: [TCML] wireless tuned lamps [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] wireless tuned lamps

Simply  use the "food service" coated fluorescent tubes---they are coated with a teflon/plastic material bonded to the glass that prevents the glass from being exposed in case of breakage.  It will not inhibit the action---just prevent injury.

“If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a horrible warning.”
--- Catherine Aird