[Home][2014 Index] Re: [TCML] Rotary Spark plans > 5kw Plans or wanted, Capacitor model. [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Rotary Spark plans > 5kw Plans or wanted, Capacitor model.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jim Mora <wavetuner@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wed, Jun 4, 2014 7:10 am
Subject: Re: [TCML] Rotary Spark plans > 5kw Plans or wanted, Capacitor model.

Hi David, et al,

I was asked not to reveal the full number when I purchased these from a well
known professional when a large number of them were purchased. So... these
are 575XX which may be a custom run. The 373xx have a rep of 1000 PPS so I
expect these at least that good. The ESL ~ .02uH. It is impregnated with
BTDP.

Hi Jim et. al.,
I've often thought that the purpose of this list was to share rather than to conceal information, but I've come to realize over the last two decades that "professionals" have always considered sharing a one-way street. i.e.  amateur brains are there for the picking, but professional brains have only "proprietary information." and non-disclosure agreements. >:^((
To save time and bandwidth, check the archives for my previous rant on this subject of about 10 years ago.
Matt D.