[Home][2014 Index] Re: [TCML] High voltage pulse capacitors [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] High voltage pulse capacitors

Try this:

http://uk.mouser.com/Cornell-Dubilier/Passive-Components/Capacitors/Film-Capacitors/942C-Series/_/N-9x371Z1z0yjl9Z1z0zlgf

These are the 942 series of pulse caps which seem to perform well in TC duty.

The MMC design chart can be found here:

http://www.tb3.com/tesla/capacitors/MMCcapSales.gif

Regards,

Clive