[Home][2014 Index] Re: [TCML] High voltage pulse capacitors [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] High voltage pulse capacitors

Chris,

    I'm afraid I've never found a consistent source of decent HV caps in
the UK.

    Since my experience is the electronics side of the hobby, Its not a
real concern for me.

    It might be worth joining the TCBOUK list and asking there
*http://www.tcbouk.org.uk*

    Derek

--
Web:www.extremeelectronics.co.uk <http://www.extremeelectronics.co.uk>