[Home][2014 Index] Re: [TCML] Support our desktop SSTC Kickstarter campaign! [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Support our desktop SSTC Kickstarter campaign!

I noticed on all pictures and videos of oneTesla coils the breakout points
are sideways. Is there a practical reason? Can the DRSSTC be used with the
breakout pointing up?