[Home][2014 Index] Re: [TCML] Topload imperfections [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Topload imperfections

Don't know on the calculations but yes the finite elements works very well.

My first on was made from 1mm wire I think and the last was an 8mm copper tubing affair on my DRSSTC.

The ones I am making now are stainless steel as I can buy the 4 bends and wind them together.

Sorry that doesn't really answer anything does it?

Cheers

Colin

Sent from my iPhone