[Home][2014 Index] Re: [TCML] Radial Spoke Primary [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Radial Spoke Primary

Okay looking at many of the responses, I got similar feedback and it all sounds great. So here's my idea. If I drill all of the holes the same distance etc. Exactly the same, but then cut incrementally more off of each one so that I end up cutting a full spacing-between-each-coil distance off of the last one. Then when I mount them flush, each hole will be progressively closer and my primary will be nice and spirally. I AM drilling slots rather than holes.

Thanks to all who answered,
Tyler