From: tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Gary Lau
Sent: Saturday, July 05, 2014 6:11 PM
To: Tesla Coil Mailing List
Subject: Re: [TCML] Radial Spoke Primary

Just to be clear - you're not planning on drilling holes in the supports
and threading the tubing *through* the holes, right?  Trying to thread
copper tubing through holes - even over-sized one - will make your crazy
and make a mess of the tubing.  Instead, you need slots in the radial
supports, as pictured here: http://www.laushaus.com/tesla/primary.htm

Regards, Gary Lau
MA, USA