 From: Jim Mora <wavetuner@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, July 2, 2014 8:10 PM
Subject: [TCML] 3 phase Telsa coil, Raytheon donar supply,	triple stacking 1256D

The schematic of (3) 1296's (I guess are very similar) shows a triple wye
arrangement without balancing coils which makes sense. So my question now to
the group, this early on is: how are the shafts joined? - by collars or do I
need a new shaft, and I would very much like to acquire a Powerstat 1256D
type stack drive motor.

Thanks all,
Jim Mora