[Home][2014 Index] Re: [TCML] (no subject) [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] (no subject)

Matthew,

I would suggest to come to the next UK teslathon http://www.extremeelectronics.co.uk/gaussfest/

1st March, in Nottingham UK, you will meet a number of local (well UK anyway) coilers and be able to discuss your plans/get information that way. I will contact you off list with more details.

    Cheers
        Derek