Sent: Tuesday, January 07, 2014 3:20 AM
To: Tesla Coil Mailing List
Subject: Re: [TCML] JAVATC 13.1

Hi Kurt,

I don't have that program of Richie's... Haven't heard from him in quite
some time....  I agree, It would be good and I wouldn't mind hosting it
if Richie's okay with that...

Take care,
Bart

On 1/6/2014 7:09 AM, Kurt Schraner wrote:
Hi Bart,

unexpected high speed in developping the VI-profile plot charts in Javascript :-) Great program; super! For practical TC design, JavaTC -IMHO- lets almost nothing essential to be desired. Thank you Bart!

Maybe another Javascript-tool, unfortunately not released by Richie Burnett, before retiring from coiling, would be his RESONANT CHARGING CALCULATOR:

http://www.richieburnett.co.uk/software.html

, which enables to answer the question "What ballast setting and capacitor size is best for a system in which…?", based on his theory at: http://www.richieburnett.co.uk/async.html

It would be nice, to have this Javascript program, if available somewhere, in addition to JavaTC. Someone has it ???

Kind regards,
Kurt

<snip>