[Home][2014 Index] Re: [TCML] Breakout point or no breakout point [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Breakout point or no breakout point

It didn't seem to be out of tune at all and the breakout point was just a
small nail on the toroid. Im assuming the issue lies more in the increased
top load voltage. Thanks though!

Jeremy