[Home][2014 Index] Re: [TCML] Secondary coil polyurethane coat problems. [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Secondary coil polyurethane coat problems.

Hi Kuba,

About the only way to prevent this is to set up your poly coating jig where  it can continue to be turned while it is drying. I set mine up with an electric drill and a variac to control the drill speed, since I obviously couldn't sit at the trigger switch of the drill for the few hours that it would require for the poly to dry :-) I left the drill turning with variac turned up just enough to keep it barely moving and let it run all night.

David

Sent from my iPhone