[Home][2014 Index] [TCML] Tips for creating Supports for a flat spiral primary coil [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[TCML] Tips for creating Supports for a flat spiral primary coil

I created my supports by drilling holes  an 1/8 " from the edge of pvc
board that I pre cut, and then using a dremel to cut out the rest. It was
very time consuming,  but beautiful results.  Then when you attach them to
your support,  depending on how big your gaps are stagger them so the coil
flows smoothly.  If any one wants the dimensions I used, send me a
message,  I'm not very experienced but ill be glad to help how ever I can.