[Home][2014 Index] Re: [TCML] rf safety [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] rf safety

I think the most important thing, which I quote often from this standard,
is annex B

"A review of the extensive literature on RF biological effects, consisting
of well over 1300 primary peer
reviewed publications published as early as 1950, reveals no adverse health
effects that are not thermally
related (except for electrostimulation discussed in B.2.4). This conclusion
is consistent with those reached
by other scientific expert groups and government agencies including..."

Jesse