 From: Caleb Thompson <calebriant777@xxxxxxxxx>
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, February 14, 2014 10:13 PM
Subject: [TCML] Making a slide choke.

I am going to build a slide choke for my tc, but I have a few questions.  I
have 500 ft of 10 awg thhn and a square core 2×2×16 made of 86 sheets of
steel. My question is,  how much space needs to be between the core and the
coil? And can the coil be on pvc even though the core is square or should
the coil conform to the core? And input will help, thanks.