[Home][2014 Index] Re: [TCML] Making a slide choke. [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Making a slide choke.

Round coil on square core is fine, though you'll have to use a bit more
wire to get the same number of turns. You really only need enough clearance
for the core to slide freely inside the coilform. Insulate the steel sheets
from each other by spraying a bit of clear coat or varnish on them before
assembly.

Good luck and have fun!

- Jason