[Home][2014 Index] Re: [TCML] Tesla coil- spark gap [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Tesla coil- spark gap

Hi,
I made best experiences with these static-gap's.

A simple copper tube SG (thermal a very good solution!):
http://imageshack.com/a/img850/6194/img2860hn.jpg

A chanelblower-gap with brass electrodes:
http://imageshack.com/a/img191/2346/o1ko.jpg
http://imageshack.com/a/img691/3027/mgl5.jpg

Regards,
Arne