[Home][2014 Index] Re: [TCML] Tesla coil- spark gap [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Tesla coil- spark gap

Hi Scott,

I  have seen the design your on about. This is what i was thinking about designing. Have you got any simple examples I could copy from online?..... Is their anything from the top of your head you could think of as a non conductive component?

Regards Matthew