[Home][2014 Index] Re: [TCML] Bill Wysock Model 13M [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Bill Wysock Model 13M

Dave,

I have a rotor Bill made (new in the box). waiting for a large coil project I may never get to........ I think it's 12" and I bought it after looking at a pic of Terry's "Piranha" rotary cutter on a piece of the tough stuff. Scared me enough to NOT try it in my shop. :-)

Anyway, drop me an email and if I decide to get rid of it I will contact you.

steve-seattle