[Home][2014 Index] Re: [TCML] Holy Grail 15KV 120ma Magnetek [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Holy Grail 15KV 120ma Magnetek

Those curved things on the sides are handles.That's the one I have, and it is HEAVY, yet the handles are quite nice, as most NSTs, are just bolted into place. Those handles make this beast "portable".

      From: Craig Jeffries <pcj3422@xxxxxxxxx>
 To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
 Sent: Monday, December 8, 2014 8:50 PM
 Subject: [TCML] Holy Grail 15KV 120ma Magnetek

Hi Everyone,

Just in case anyone is interested, I do have a very nice 15KV 120ma Magnetek
by Jefferson for sale.  I am asking $225.00 or make me an offer.  In order
to calculate your shipping cost, my zip code is 66210 and this nst weighs 77
pounds net of packaging.  The only way I can keep shippers from damaging the
unit is to mount on plywood and foam in place and that runs $10.00 for
materials.  Just take a look at it here and contact me off list if you are
interested.  www.flickr.com/photos/101246714@N07/with/15790586910/

Thanks,

Craig