[Home][2014 Index] Re: [TCML] !5 kv / 120ma [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] !5 kv / 120ma

Hi Adam,

Yes, I like to hear your story about locating an out of service utility pole "in the middle of nowhere", which happened to have a prized 25 kVA piggy mounted to it, and your "harvesting" the booty by felling the pole with a chainsaw. I've often wondered how you prevented the prized booty from being damaged by the obvious fall. Did you possibly rope off the pole (like tree surgeons) to control its descent, maybe, or did you just leave it all to gravity? ;-)

David (Rieben)

Sent from my iPhone