[Home][2014 Index] [TCML] 15 kv / 120 ma [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[TCML] 15 kv / 120 ma

Yes it's been way to quiet around here (sorry admin this not exactly about building TC's). It would be nice to see some activity again.
I've been away from TC's for a wile but the passion has hit me again.
I have a very nicely built 7" coil that I want to get the most out of and still run on a 120vac circuit, maybe 240. This is so I can take it anywhere and easily plug it in and go (plug and play), with the simplest setup possible. I've just been bit by the bug to go from 12/90 to 12/120. I could get another 12/30 (less money and easier) but I thought I would at least look around for a couple 12/60's or the _legendary_ 15/120.
I would post some pic's but I don't know how to go about it.