[Home][2014 Index] Re: [TCML] Ebay seller amazing1-nh [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

On 12/02/2014 07:43 PM, John Cooper wrote:
> I liked it because there brand new looking and not all rusted and
> leaking tar out the side like most of the ones listed.

Personally, I would rather purchase an old one that had tar, as that
would mean I would be able to unpot it and remove some of the shunts to
increase the output current of the unit.  I did this to two of mine, a
12/60 and a 15/60, which are now 12/120 and 15/120 units.

Jon