[Home][2014 Index] Re: [TCML] Muscle pain from tesla coil?? [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Muscle pain from tesla coil??

> I've never heard anything like this, has anyone else experienced/witnessed
> this?

What?  Crazy people?  We get those all the time in Vegas.  All to often they
also believe in things like "free energy" and perpetual motion machines.
There is no point in arguing with them, since they have already demonstrated
an inability to comprehend logic.  Just smile and nod while backing slowly
away.

perl -e 's==UBER?=+y[:-o]}(;->\n{q-yp-y+k}?print:??;-p#)'