[Home][2014 Index] [TCML] Getting started with musical Tesla coils (DRSSTC) [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[TCML] Getting started with musical Tesla coils (DRSSTC)

Hello TCML,
This email is to those who know how to build DRSSTCs.
Having recently finished a standard spark gap Tesla coil with my brother, I
want to move forward. After spending about a month trying to understand
complicated schematics and looking at other peoples coils online, I
conclude that I need to start somewhere simpler. I want to hear how you
started. As a junior in high school, I don't really have access to many
people who share my interests. This seems like the right place to find
knowledge on the topic. Musical Tesla coils have always fascinated me and I
have no idea where to start. I understand basic theory of Tesla coils.
Here is a link to my spark gap Tesla coil
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3h6qOOB5JQ>
Thanks
-Noah Anglin