[Home][2014 Index] [TCML] Vce saturation voltage [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[TCML] Vce saturation voltage

Hi,

I've noticed all my IGBT Vce on-voltages (and many I saw online) have a slope-nature, going from some significant voltage at turn-on down to a minimum at the end of the half-cycle. I find this hard to explain as with zero-current switching that is the point where current is a minimum and should hence yield a minimum Vce.

Here's a link to an image on 4hv forums that shows this:

http://4hv.org/e107_files/public/1383943659_599_FT144747_aaa.jpg

View on 4hv.org Preview by Yahoo

Any ideas?