 From: Kenneth Luo <kenluo11@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, April 29, 2014 1:02 PM
Subject: [TCML]  Request for a NST

Hello, my name is Chris and my partner, Kenneth, and I are making a DRSSTC
for a school project.

Does anyone have a Neon Sign Transformer (NST) that we could purchase? We
need one, hopefully non-GFI, but if is GFI, we could remove it (if it is
GFI, if you could provide with instructions on how to remove it, it would
be greatly appreciated). The NST can be either 9kV/30mA or 9kV/60mA,
preferably 30mA.

We're quite inexperienced with dealing with these, so if there are any
safety measures or any other things we need to know, please tell us.

Thank you,

Chris Kim and Kenneth Luo