[Home][2014 Index] Re: [TCML] Request for a NST [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Request for a NST

Chris and Kenneth,

A DRSSTC (Dual Resonant Solid State Tesla Coil) doesn't use any NST's,
conventional spark gap coils use them. If that is what you are trying to
make, eBay has a lot for sale.
http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_trksid=p2050601.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.Xneon+sign+transformer+9kv&_nkw=neon+sign+transformer+9kv&_sacat=0&_from=R40