[Home][2014 Index] Re: [TCML] LC Circuit [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] LC Circuit

Jim,

You can try, but there will still be significant EMI radiated from your streamers, and from the primary tank circuit. You would have to enclose the entire TC inside a shielded room to really cut down on the interference, and even then, effective shielding of screened rooms is difficult to achieve.

There are may previous posts in the archives about this topic.

Dave

On a side note, can I wrap my static spark gap in window screening in order to reduce EMIs?

Thanks,
Jim