[Home][2014 Index] Re: [TCML] Tesla coil threat to pacemakers [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Tesla coil threat to pacemakers

Bturner,

For what it's worth, I have measured e-field strengths of up to 15V/m
about 2 meters from my DRSSTC. I would advise caution.

Regards,
-Adam

--
Adam Munich
Student Director, RIT Makerspace. http://hack.rit.edu

This message is composed of 100% recycled energy states.