[Home][2014 Index] Re: [TCML] car distributor as rotary gap [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] car distributor as rotary gap

Yeah - a moped has rubber tires.  An 18-wheeler has rubber tires. A
passenger jet airplane has ruber wheels.  Do they have the same form and
function?

But it has RUBBER TIRES! It HAS to work!

Dave