Re: [TCML] coin shrinking

I view it as a way to keep my neighbors to respect (fear) me. A 7' 10" Tesla coil is one thing, but an occasional BANG keeps them in line. Exploding wires gives them a nice flash, as well as the BANG.

On Tuesday, October 29, 2013 6:18 PM, Mark X2 <susax2@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

the "bang" from

> the gap and exploding coil are deafening,
>

>Yes.. louder than a shotgun.  It *will* attract the attention of the
neighbors.

... Or keep the crow from nextdoor's away

Thanks for the great info.
It'll take a while to build decent hardware I see, could be a nice project
for the coming winter.
I'd sure like to try a series-parallel setup with the electrolytic caps I
have now (Nichicon 6800uF 350V NX), crush some cans to begin with and take
it further on from there.
Regards,
Mark