[Home][2013 Index] Re: [TCML] New(bee) on the TCML [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] New(bee) on the TCML

Thank you Tim Flood, Terry L and Matt D,

Especially the traditional coils have infected me.
Mechanically and technically they are a challenge every time.
The fun factor of this systems is very high :).

Greets, Arne